Analog Turntable with Bluetooth
Analog turntable with Bluetooth® aptX® transmitter that streams music from LP Records wirelessly
The TN-400BT is an belt drive analog turntable that also allows users to listen to LP records wirelessly via Bluetooth® headphones & speakers. A die-cast aluminium platter provides accurate rotational speed while an S-shaped static-balanced aluminum tone-arm provides accurate tracking. The built-in Phono EQ amplifier enables the TN-400BT to be connected to a conventional hi-fi amplifier or a micro hi-fi, while a universal-type headshell allows users to change cartridges with ease.
The base of the turntable and the main bearing are the same as the lower end TN-300. The main difference is the S-shaped tone arm and Bluetooth feature.
A built-in Bluetooth® transmitter also lets users listen to LP records wirelessly with high-quality audio (thanks to the the aptX® and AAC codecs). A USB output, meanwhile, enables users to digitally archive their records on a PC at 16-bit/48kHz resolution (equivalent to CD quality).
Only available in walnut natural wood colour. No worries, it does come with dust cover.
New subsonic filter for improved sound
By filtering out the frequencies below 18Hz the TN-400BT prevents excess LF signal levels being sent to amplifiers, presenting an easier electrical load to any connected speakers. This filter is particularly effective when playing back warped vinyl records which would otherwise induce undesirable woofer movement (The subsonic filter is off when Phono EQ is THRU).
USB digital audio output
The TN-400BT also incorporates an A/D Converter that delivers a 16-bit/48kHz resolution digital audio signal via a rear-mounted USB port. This allows records to be digital archived on a PC. Once converted, users can then easily transfer the recordings onto devices such as smartphones and car CD players
Bluetooth® wireless audio streaming with aptX® codec
The TN-400BT’s Bluetooth® wireless transmission system supports the higher quality aptX® and AAC codecs, as well as the conventional SBC codec. This means that even if users don’t have a hi-fi system, then can still enjoy truly high-quality vinyl replay via Bluetooth®-equipped headphones or speakers.
Connecting the TN-400BT to Bluetooth® headphones or speakers is achieved very simply, at the touch of a button. A single-function pairing key and an associated LED indicator provide simple and clear confirmation of the connection status.
- Robust high-density MDF plinth provides both vibration isolation and elegance
- Available in a selection of contemporary natural walnut veneer finishing
- 3-speed belt-drive mechanism with aluminum die-cast platter (33-1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
- Newly-developed low-resistance spindle for stable rotational speed
- Static-balanced S-shaped tone-arm with universal-type headshell
- Pre-installed MM-type AT95E cartridge from audio-technica
- Built-in Phono EQ Amplifier with subsonic filter (off when THRU)
- Built-in TI A/D Converter allows 16-bit/48kHz USB digital output for PC recording
- High-quality Bluetooth® aptX® wireless audio transmission
- Floating-construction using decoupled feet provides high feedback resistance
- Machined aluminium operation knobs and feet
- Gold-plated RCA jacks (for LINE/PHONO output) and tone-arm contacts
- GND terminal on rear panel
- RCA audio cable with GND wiring included