Nobsound PM5 is the big brother of the well know MS-10D MKII. With 80 watts per channel output, this is much more powerful than the 25 watts per channel MS-10D. It combines the warm of tube amplifiers with powerful solid state amplifier. Pre-amplification is done using Beijing 6N3 tube. The end result is a punchy, budget amplifier that is very musical and fun. On top of that, it comes with Bluetooth connection, supports NFC and also plays various formats (mp3, WMA etc) from thumb drive.
We use this amp to pair with the entry level PSB Alpha B1 speaker but since it is so powerful, it will drive compact floor standing speakers without any problem.
- Power: 80W + 80W
- Input impedance: 47kΩ
- Input Sensitivity: 400MV
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥ 80DB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Frequency response: 20HZ — 20KHZ
- Overload source electromotive force: ≥ 2
- Color: black
- Dimensions (height X width X depth): 115X400X375MM
- Weight: about 9.3 kg