The Nagaoka JN-P150 stylus is the replacement stylus for the Nagaoka MP-150 phono cartridge and its older MP-15 sibling.
It features a highly polished super-fine polished elliptical bonded diamond for long playing life and good rendition of voice and music. The stylus is made in Japan Nagaoka.
Nagaoka JN-P150 Stylus Specifications
– Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
– Output voltage @ 1kHz: 4.5mV
– Channel balance @ 1kHz: 1.5dB
– Channel separation @ 1kHz: >24dB
– Stylus type: .0003 x .0007 inch super-fine polished elliptical bonded diamond
– Cantilever: Hardened, low-mass tapered
– Tracking force: 1.5 – 2.0g
– Break-in period: 30 hours
– Color: Green