This new Record Puck ensures a firm fit between the record and the platter surface & perfectly fits the modern and elegant design of the Debut PRO.
Record pucks use weight to secure a playing vinyl record against the turntable platter. By holding the two together, the sound performance of the turntable will improve, in timing and depth of sound.
The nickel finish results in a hard, resistant surface. This process enables us to produce very high-quality and sustainable components and avoid plastics and similar materials that continue to age over time.
- Ensures a firm fit of the record
- Reduces unwanted vibrations
- Optimizes playback of warped records
- Nickel-plated aluminium finish
- Felt mat on the underside to protect the label
- Sound improvement for all turntables